Friday, July 3, 2020

Love Wish List

A woman that I look up to a lot, not only because of her sweet and loving personality, but also because of her success in love, marriage, children, and her career, recommended I write a love wish list.  She said it was what she did just before she found her husband.  They have been married for over 30 years, have three amazing children, and are a great team together.  

I took her advice and had fun creating this exact Love Wish List on July 20th, 2011.  I started dating my husband 10 days later.  No joke.  It's a fun exercise.  Give it a shot!

My Love Wish List (Qualities of My Ideal Partner):
  • Loyal
  • Loving
  • Great with AJ
  • Laughs at life
  • Affectionate
  • Intelligent
  • Funny
  • Open Minded
  • Confident
  • Sexy
  • Handsome
  • Attractive to Me :)
  • Caring 
  • Inventive 
  • Family-Oriented and Focused
  • Motivated
  • Dedicated
  • Handy
  • Friendly
  • Provider and Guardian
  • Sweet
  • Masculine
  • Strong
  • Steady
  • Spiritual
  • Honest
  • Responsible
  • In Service to Others/Charity Work
  • Successful
  • Wants a Kid or 2
  • Enjoys a Close Partnership with Me
  • Gets Along Great with My Family
  • Stays Connected with Me Throughout the Day
  • Great Communicator
  • Patient
  • Happy
  • Witty
  • Pampers Me
  • Romantic
  • Treats Me Like a Lady
  • Thoughtful
  • Ready for Me
  • Available
  • Local
  • Shares Everything with Me (Willingly, No Secrets)
  • Hard-Worker
  • Goal-Oriented
  • Adventurous
  • Spontaneous
  • Takes Me Out - Eat, Fun, Trips...
  • Buys Me Jewelry
  • Mature
  • Fun to Be Around
  • Understanding
  • Adores me
  • Silly
  • Cuddly
  • Independent
  • Honors My Boundaries
  • Makes Things Happen
  • Eager to Learn
  • Committed to Our Relationship and Family



No comments:

Post a Comment