Sunday, August 26, 2018

My Unique Ability

This is draft two and is subject to change. :)

My Unique Ability is
organizing information and driving progress to create a meaningful impact.

My 10 Best Habits

1.       analyze information to understand key components and optimal sequencing
2.      obsess over maximizing the use of my time to learn, achieve goals, and create a fulfilling experience
3.       I seek to improve and optimize things that will happen repetitively
4.       I focus on action and achieving desired outcomes
5.       I seek to have fun and enjoy the moment as much as possible
6.       I feel and express gratitude for people, experiences, and comforts
7.       I enjoy helping other people grow and learn
8.       I appreciate other’s perspectives and see how we are all connected
9.       I am very adaptable and enjoy promoting harmony
10.   I ask questions to learn more and deeply understand


Based on the exercises from Unique Ability book by Catherine Nomura and Julia Waller

No comments:

Post a Comment